We are a property management firm that develops and owns commercial and residential real estate across a number of cities and towns in New Zealand.
Since the purchase of our first residential property by founder Dion Cusack in 2005, in Kawerau, Bay of Plenty we have grown to now owning and directly managing a diverse portfolio of commercial and residential real estate across New Zealand.
Successful real estate investment strategies have enabled us to grow year on year to hold a broad portfolio of real estate. As our portfolio has grown we have invested in property management infrastructure, developing our expertise into new areas of ownership and service.
Building on our experience, we are well placed to support your property investment goals and add value while creating safer, healthier happier homes for all our customers.
Areas we service:
Bay of Plenty
- Mt Maunganui
- Te Puke
Sustainability is about operating our business in a positive way by considering the social, environmental and economic consequences of our business activities.
To demonstrate our commitment to the environment:
- Our vehicles are modern, fuel-efficient and well maintained
- We offer our clients and customers electronic only communications options to reduce postage and stationery
- We extensively use voice and video communications technologies
- Where possible we recycle assets and fittings across our properties
- We ensure sound insulation in the properties we own, promoting and assisting other property owners to do the same, which creates healthier environments for our customers