We offer some great features for Tenants
- Use the mobile app to post, update, monitor, schedule and give feedback on maintenance tasks. 1 minute job posting and real time push notifications for all maintenance tasks, gives you the tools you need.
- A service provider can share its schedule and tenants can select a time that works best. Once confirmed they are sent a push notification and a calendar invite confirming the appointment.
- Tenants can use the app and post an issue using the same trades that the property manager trusts. If a trade is needed urgently, you can use our trade marketplace, have a chat and award the request.
- Tenants no longer have to call or email requests. Posting a job on the app takes less than a minute and the Tenant can capture any pictures or videos of the issue so that it can be identified, quoted and completed rapidly.
- Tenants won’t be kept in the dark about service providers arrivals. In the app you can see if they are on time and their ETA to get to the job. Plan your day around what is happening rather than what may happen.
- You want a great job and we want great service providers. At the completion of your job whether it is for a property manager or tenant, you can provide feedback and ratings for the service provider that completed the task.
Multiple ways to log your maintenance requests
To log requests faster and easier download one of these Bricks + Agent Tenant mobile apps or login to the platform online.
Alternatively, you can use one of these points of contact to log your request:
Phone +619 801 8195
If you have any questions about using this maintenance application, please reach out to us.